- Contact with the tenants.
- Help with the lease contract and other services such as service contracts.
- Contract monitoring.
Contact with the Public Administration:
- Paying the property fees and taxes.
Financial and administrative management:
- Rent collection.
- Doing the accounting/billing.
- Economic report: calculation of the annual budgets.
- Vendor management.
Operational and technical management:
- Legal maintenance.
- Development of a maintenance plan.
- Construction supervision.
- Commercialisation of open spaces.
- Tenants acquisition by means of marketing and advertising.